| CLIENT SERVICES OFFICER
| FULL TIME
M Financial Services is the financial planning arm of Maclean Partners Chartered Accountants and is one of the top ten independent financial planning firms in Australia licenced by Professional Investments Services Pty Ltd (AFSL 234951).
Drawing on the combined skills of accounting, tax and financial planning within our integrated firm model, we have the reputation of providing a unique approach to developing plans for our clients that assist them to achieve their financial goals.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for a motivated, customer service person to join our team in a full time Client Service Administration role.
Prior financial planning knowledge is not necessary however administration experience would be beneficial. We are seeking a person with a mature outlook and a team player.
The successful applicant will assist with the client review process. This includes liaising with fund manager and preparing files for adviser appointments. The role will also include liaising with clients, setting up new client files and maintaining existing files including scanning documents, filing etc. Some marketing duties including digital media updates would also form part of the role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A high level of proficiency with computers and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Xplan/Compass will be considered and advantage but not essential
What we are offering:
- A permanent, full time position
- Salary commensurate to experience will be offered
- Extensive in-house training
- Friendly and supportive team environment with a great workplace culture
- A probation period will apply for the successful candidate
All applications will be in the strictest confidence.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Tina bruin, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful applicant will receive a reply. Thanks for your understanding.